Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I Feel Pretty

Some days I just want to feel like a princess, and nothing helps me accomplish that like a skirt.

Skirts can be perfectly paired with any occasion; dates, going out with the girls, even grocery shopping can be turned into a wonderful fashion day why you just add a skirt.

 

Here are some of my favorite skirts (and the perfect bows to pair them with):

 

Pleated & Striped Full Midi Skirt




The length and simple stripes of this bow gives a great classic style, with the option to get a little wild with your shirt (and bow!).

Get your own from Charlotte Russe.











Pair this skirt with the classic Jeannie bow.



 

Peach Colored Block Pleated Skirt

Available Online only.
Available at Charlotte Russe, Online Only
The simplicity of this skirt allows me to go get creative with the rest of my
 outfit.

  

Flirty and fun with a pop of color at the bottom,I love pairing this skirt with my gold glitter belt from Target and the Kate Spade inspired hair bow.




 

The Lauren

Get 'The Lauren' now from BlissTulle.

 This skirt is beyond fabulous. The color, the gold band, and there are 2 length options! (Not to mention the name)

Nothing says 'princess' more than a pretty tulle skirt. This skirt is so perfect, I can't think of one place I wouldn't wear it.









Pair this bombshell skirt with the Kate Spade Inspired Stripe Bow to accent the gold band.




Have a favorite skirt we forgot to mention? Tell us how you feel pretty.

xoxo,

BB

No comments:

Post a Comment