Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Catching Up with My Lovelies

Holy moly what a crazy BUSY year it has been (and a year ALREADY?!)

First, I want to thank you all for joining me on this crazy, beautiful ride. I couldn't have imagined that life would take me in so many different directions--and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I also want to point out our blogs new makeover! I have been working hard to make the Bubb's Bowtique classy and easy to shop, with a side of sparkle and inspiration.

Many things are on their way to the blog, including DIY Crafternoon sessions, a special Happy Birthday sale, and of course--new bows!

Here's some new bows that are available now in our Storenvy and our new Etsy shop.

Kate Spade Inspired Gold Polka-dot Bow

Rock Me Mama American Bow
Blue Sailor's Valentine Lilly Pulitzer Bow
Indian Summer Bow

The Jeannie Bow with some #ootd sparkle
And many more. Get shopping lovelies!

xoxo,

BB

No comments:

Post a Comment